COMMODORE (VL) 3.0 (6 OHC) 1987-90
DDS Sports Disc Rotors - Dimensionally these are a direct replacement for your original disc, requiring no modification to your braking system. These discs improve your vehicles braking performance under all conditions when compared to the standard disc.
These utilise a curved wide slot with dimple drilling in between. This wide slot draws cool air across the face of the pad allowing cooler running and the dimple drilled areas further break down gases. They also provide a great look but without the risk of rotor cracking that can sometimes be associated with cross drilled discs.
These DDS disc rotors provide benefits such as:
- Reduced brake fade through pad de-gassing
- Increased wet performance through the dissipation of water, mud & dirt
- Improved pedal feel through increased pad bite,
- Improved rotor life through pad deglazing, and
- Greater resistance to cracking when compared to cross drilled discs, and
- Look more purposeful behind alloy wheels
- Reduced braking distances
Disc Dimensions (mm):
Diameter - 270
Height - 82
Thickness - 22
Min Thickness - 20
Centre Hole - HUB
Stud/Bolt Holes - 5
The generic image shows a pair of DDS Slotted sports discs. The actual part may differ dimensionally.
Price inc. GST
CLICK ON the red ASK A QUESTION box below
tell us what part / parts your are after and any special application
along with your vehicles Year-Make-Model-Engine-and rego number